Labels

Friday, January 28, 2011

Foto Friday

I intended to end the week with one of several photos I've taken this winter in the parking lots of shopping centers or supermarkets - photos that capture snow plowed into piles so high you can't even see the Blockbuster or liquor store behind them (two very necessary destinations during the kind of winter we've been having here in the Northeast).

But I decided that those of you who read Body of Work and live in warmer climes have better things to do (like frolicking on the beach or picking sand out from between your toes) than look at the evidence of the Winter of our Discontent, while those of you who live "here" have already seen enough with your own eyes.

So instead I'm going to fulfill the requirements of Foto Friday with a photo of my own family, taken last week.  I haven't really been out of the house all winter, and I wanted our family to do something together -- perhaps even make a memory or two.  (Thing 1 couldn't join us because he's away at school, but I trust he's making his own memories).

Enjoy.  And have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment