In an attempt to cheer up Lisa (by the way, I haven't seen Lisa in nearly 35 years and I don't believe we were "besties" back in high school either, but I'm benevolent like this and also, she says really nice things about my blog), I have compiled a list of the reasons why "March doesn't suck." This one's for you Lisa!
- Marshmallow peeps in the A&P. In all sorts of pastel colors.
- This year, at least, Passover isn't until late April. Which means we still have a month -- one glorious month called March - until all the family in-fighting, the struggles with tough briskets and flat matzoh balls and the festival of the "Sneaking of the White Bread" starts.
- March 20 - National Alien Abduction Day. I kid you not. National Alien Abductions Day I understand it's pretty warm on Mars, Lisa.
- NCAA Hoops! (whatever the heck that is, but I understand some people get pretty revved up about it).
- James Madison's birthday on March 16th. He would have been 260 years old if he weren't dead.
- I saw some fuzz on the trees today. Unless those were my Morgagnian cataracts.